Hannah's Nectarine Salsa
This is a delicious summer salsa that is very versatile. The nectarine lends a delicious sweet tangy flavour that works well with summer vegetables and barbecues.
- 1 Organic Nectarine, Ripe but not soft
- 1 Organic Avocado
- 1 Organic Red Onion, diced
- 1⁄2 Red Chilli, chopped fine
- juice of 1 lime
- 1⁄2 Bunch Mint, chopped roughly
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
After chopping all the ingredients, mix together in a bowl. Easy!
Hannah (Ripe Albert Park)
There are loads of variations that you could try with this, try adding red capsicum, or diced lebanese cucumbers, or adding the salsa to a big bowl of mixed salad greens or rocket. Add some roasted macadamias or cashews, and you've got yourself a meal!